This tool allows you to get Geocodes (aka longitudes and latitudes) for a list of addresses. The Google Maps API gives you every month 40,000 results free of charge. (which is included in a 200 dollar credit you receive every month.
- There is no fee to get the google api key.
- No monthly fees.
- Pay as you go for calculations in excess of 40 thousand calculations per month.
- $5 for every 1,000 calculations in excess of the 40k calculations every month.
- The credit will reset every month.
This tool allows the user to do get up to 100,000 Latitudes/Longitudes every 24 hours using theAPI key. This file has complete instructions on how to set everything up with Google to allow this extra functionality. If you need any extra help setting this up feel free to email me.
For any questions or comments email me at jobs@excelVBAmaster.com
- Paste Address in the First Column
- Click “Calculate”
- Voila – The tool will generate the most recent Geocodes for you from Google Maps.
Q: Will this work outside of the United States?
A: Yes, Absolutely! The Geocode generator works the same for US and non-US addresses.
Q: Will this work on a Mac as well as a Windows Machine?
A: Yes, the calculator will work on recent versions of Excel for Mac as well as Windows.
Q: Are there any limitations?
A: Yes, the Geocodes or Latitudes and Longitudes are generated using Google Maps API which limits the results to 100,000 calculations every 24 hours per IP address. If you need more than this, please contact me at the email below.
Still have Questions? Email jobs@excelVBAmaster.com