Validate and Standardize your Commercial and Residential Addresses in Excel
Standardize Addresses in Excel
This tool will allow you to do standardize your us and and non-us (international addresses) in an Excel tool.
It uses Google API, very similar to what the USPS uses to change the address format into it’s legal equivalent.
The address will do the following:
- Work with both Business and Residential Addresses
- Correct your address information when possible (found)
- add missing information such as Zip codes, Postal Codes, City Names State province names
- Format the address component of the full address using the format preferred by the local authorities.
- Provide both a split format (where address, city, zip and state and country are in a separate column) and a full address, where the full address resides in one cell for your benefit.
- Provide Geo Location of the address (both longitude and latitude)
You can do up to 2500 address standardization/verification per day (24 hour period) . If you need to do more than that, you will need to apply for a google api key.
Please follow these instructions to receive a free google API key.
For questions or comments email me at jobs@excelVBAmaster.com