Geocoder 2.0 - Generate Latitude and Longitude from a list of Addresses
- Generate Longitude and Latitude and even Latitude directly into excel with the click of a button
- Use directly in Excel - No third party software installation
- Always up to date information, with the power of Google Maps
Need more help? Email me at jobs@excelVBAmaster.com
How to Use
- Paste Address in the First Column
- Click “Calculate”
- Voila – The tool will generate the most recent Geocodes for you from Google Maps.
Q: Will I need an API key?
A: Yes, you will need a Google Maps API key in order to use the tool.
Q: Does the Google Maps API key cost anything?
A: The Google Maps API key is free to get, and you can use it for up to 40,000 calculations (queries) per month. In excess of that, Google charges a $5 fee for every 1,000 calculations and you pay as you go.
Q: Will this work outside of the United States?
A: Yes, Absolutely! The Geocode generator works the same for US and non-US addresses.
Q: Will this work on a Mac as well as a Windows Machine?
A: Yes, the calculator will work on recent versions of Excel for Mac as well as Windows.
Q: Are there any limitations?
A: Yes, the Geocodes or Latitudes and Longitudes are generated using Google Maps API which limits the results to 100,000 calculations every 24 hours per IP address. If you need more than this, please contact me at the email below.
Still have Questions? Email jobs@excelVBAmaster.com